At one glance, see a concise listing of your rigs, and their current performance + health status.
Keep an eye on the balance of your addresses, as they're verified against the blockchain.
Each rig shows a summary which can easy be expanded upon via tabs. Detailed status of each device/GPU shows you everything.
Complete Feature List
- Standalone version with installer (for Windows), or run the source code within your own (PHP) web server environment
- Responsive, mobile-friendly interface
- Real-time information display (no refresh needed)
- Secure login system
- Obtains valid data directly from cgminer/sgminer
- Monitors detailed statistics, and manages core functions of multiple rigs/ASICs
- Switch pools and restart miners remotely
- Change pool priority via drag and drop
- Optionally reset rig stats, useful when switching pools
- Auto-restart on BITMAIN ASIC failure
- Actively track pool stats (MPOS and selective pools supported)
- "Wallets" in cryptoGlance are collections of public addresses that you wish to check the balance of
- You can create multiple wallets which will sum up the total balances of all addresses belonging
- FIAT conversions for most coins (Thanks to FunkyC: https://bitcoinindex.es/)
- Multiple coin types are supported, with more being added regularly
- Notification alerts
- Automatic updating from within cryptoGlance
- Select your release type preference
- Configurable warning and danger status with visual cues
- Void of malware or donation mining (does NOT require your private keys at all -- code is open source!)
- Companion Android app which easily allows you to quickly access your cryptoGlance instance while on the go
- MUCH MORE is planned, and check our CHANGELOG.md for the absolute latest changes! Follow our social accounts, or drop by our IRC channel to find out when new features are released!