At one glance, see a concise listing of your rigs, and their current performance + health status.
Keep an eye on the balance of your addresses, as they're verified against the blockchain.
Each rig shows a summary which can easy be expanded upon via tabs. Detailed status of each device/GPU shows you everything.
We're in the early, yet release-worthy stages of cryptoGlance development, so you can be sure that new features will be added as time goes on.
Complete Feature List
- Standalone version with installer (for Windows), or run the source code within your own (PHP) web server environment
- Responsive, mobile-friendly interface
- Real-time information display (no refresh needed)
- Secure login system
- Obtains valid data directly from cgminer/sgminer
- Monitors detailed statistics, and manages core functions of multiple rigs/ASICs
- Switch pools and restart miners remotely
- Actively track pool stats (MPOS and selective pools supported)
- "Wallets" in cryptoGlance are basically collections of public addresses that you wish to check the balance of
- You can create multiple wallets which will sum up the total balances of all addresses belonging
- Multiple coin types are supported, with more being added regularly
- Notification alerts
- Automatic updating from within cryptoGlance
- Select your release type preference
- Configurable warning and danger status with visual cues
- Void of malware or donation mining (does NOT require your private keys at all -- code is open source!)
- Companion Android app which easily allows you to quickly access your cryptoGlance instance while on the go
- MUCH MORE is planned! Follow our social accounts, or drop by our IRC channel to find out when new features are released!